Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are a decadent treat that will definitely satisfy your sweet cravings. Oh, and these happen to be flourless and gluten free!
Sometimes you just want something sweet, and these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are simple and fast to whip up.
This recipe is a classic one that you won’t have to struggle to find ingredients in your pantry to make. It’s four basic ingredient recipe that requires only one bowl, too. If you have a cookie scoop, it’s best to use that to get a great rounded shape. If not, a tablespoon will do.
These peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, need to cool before eating. I know you’ll be tempted by to eat them right out the oven but they’ll fall apart and be too crumbly.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes around 2 dozens cookies
1 cup creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix together peanut butter, sugar, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl until smooth. Beat in egg. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon cookie dough (about 1 tbsp) about 2 inches apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets until firm enough to handle, then use a spatula to transfer them to a wire rack for cooling.